- 21 video tutorials about fire, smoke and explosion simulation
- simulation principles, particle creating, burning, explosions, smoke, dust, the clouds, tornadoes, avalanches
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke9, FumeFX, PhoenixFD, PFlow, ThinkingParticles
- 17 video tutorials about destructions, explosions and dust
- fragmentation types, creating dynamics, objects demolition, ground destruction
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke9, RayFire, VolumeBreaker, ThinkingParticles
- 12 video tutorials about fluid simulation. Over 20 hours of training in HD quality
- fundamentals of fluid simulation, working with viscosity, large-scale simulation, spray and foam creation, water surface. Bonus: compositing scenes with ship, aircraft and city.
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke 9, PhoenixFD v2.2 and other
Cg-school.org – is an educational platform which helps you to gain knowledge and practical skills in the field of computer graphics without wasting your time and money. Our tutorials will help you create movies, games, VFX for films and commercials.
Join us :
- to get high-quality video tutorials to create vfx and compositing
- attend free webinars by professionals and experts cgi
- get online training on Nuke, 3ds max (+ plugins), Houdini, After Effects and other advanced CGI programs.
Preview of VFX tutorials:
(Left-click to see description of lessons)
Our Unlimited Subscription is the best we can offer you!
The Cg-school.org Unlimited Subscription allows you to get all the VFX video tutorials from our library. Get Unlimited Subscription once and use it forever.
Autumn - the best time to learn something new. Now you have a good opportunity to stock up on new high-quality VFX video tutorials. Once a year, we spend Big Summer Sale of our products. 50% OFF from August 15- until August 19, 2016. You can purchase these products at...
There are small but useful compilation of websites with free HD textures and HDRI for CGI artists. CG TEXTURES textures.com (old wersion cgtextures.com) allcgtextures.com texturify.com mayang.com/textures opengameart.org/textures texturelib.com myfreetextures.com...
Recently the company Sitni Sati pleased us another update FumeFX plugin. As with the third version, a lot of innovations, both small and fairly substantial. In the webinar, we consider not only the changes themselves, but also how to use them as an example. Nice...
Software developers and computer graphics studios, working closely with cg-school.org: