Recently the company Sitni Sati pleased us another update FumeFX plugin. As with the third version, a lot of innovations, both small and fairly substantial. In the webinar, we consider not only the changes themselves, but also how to use them as an example. Nice sharpening of various channels and new shader make the simulations even more realistic.
In this webinar we have the example of a large, combined blast to show you not only the new settings, but also talk about the deep compositing in Nuke.
Please, register here to join webinar
This stream is for you
if you are VFX artist or digital compositor
Date and time
february 15, 2016.
5:00 PM London time (11:00 AM PST)
- overview of innovations in plug-in
- the creation of an explosion
- settings of a new shader for rendering
- rendering deep passes
- use data from deep passes for DEEP compositing
3ds max 2014, FumeFX 4.0, Nuke 9
~ 1.5 hours
How to join
- please, register in the form of a green button above (we will send link on your e-mail)
- subscribe our Facebook page or Twitter (we will duplicate link here)