- 21 video tutorials about fire, smoke and explosion simulation
- simulation principles, particle creating, burning, explosions, smoke, dust, the clouds, tornadoes, avalanches
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke9, FumeFX, PhoenixFD, PFlow, ThinkingParticles
- 17 video tutorials about destructions, explosions and dust
- fragmentation types, creating dynamics, objects demolition, ground destruction
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke9, RayFire, VolumeBreaker, ThinkingParticles
- 12 video tutorials about fluid simulation. Over 20 hours of training in HD quality
- fundamentals of fluid simulation, working with viscosity, large-scale simulation, spray and foam creation, water surface. Bonus: compositing scenes with ship, aircraft and city.
- 3ds max 2014, Nuke 9, PhoenixFD v2.2 and other
Cg-school.org — is an educational platform which helps you to gain knowledge and practical skills in the field of computer graphics without wasting your time and money. Our tutorials will help you create movies, games, VFX for films and commercials.
Join us :
- to get high-quality video tutorials to create vfx and compositing
- attend free webinars by professionals and experts cgi
- get online training on Nuke, 3ds max (+ plugins), Houdini, After Effects and other advanced CGI programs.
Preview of VFX tutorials:
(Left-click to see description of lessons)
Our Unlimited Subscription is the best we can offer you!
The Cg-school.org Unlimited Subscription allows you to get all the VFX video tutorials from our library. Get Unlimited Subscription once and use it forever.
Software developers and computer graphics studios, working closely with cg-school.org:
Subscribe to Receive free tutorials and info
- visit free webinars, online training courses and seminars on Nuke, Realflow, 3ds max, After effects, Houdini, character animation and others
- our video tutorials will come to you
- receive recording of our webinars with limited access
- you will receive news on our trainings, courses, articles, promotions
- we keep your address safe and do not give it to third party